Welcome toL'StrategyQ Forum (LSF)
Ready to begin your journey with us ?
Vision and Mission
The professional development Forum is constituted to provide interactive learning experiences that will immerse attendees in specialized content with a focus on continuous skill learning & development. Online workshops and offline events at the Forum are organized by engaging the members of the LS Forum.
The different layers of the Forum membership is structured as :
- Foundation level Members (3 years or less job experience)
- Mid Level Members (3-10 years)
- Senior Level (10 – 20 years)
- Mentors (20 + years)
Registration Rates: Valid for two years and membership to be renewed after 2 years
- Foundation level Member: Nil
- Mid Level Members (3-10 years) : INR 2000
- Senior Level (10 – 20 years) : INR 3000
- Mentors (20 + years) : On Invitation only
Registration includes –
- Information about online & offline LSF workshops & events
- Minimum 3 online/online events or workshops on professional development and corporate learning will be conducted in one calendar year
- Invitation to attend or volunteer to organize these events. Participation is subjected to a minimum fee, if any.
- e-Certificates to speakers, event coordinators and participants
Sh. Manoj Aggarwal
Chief Executive Officer
iAcuire Consulting LLP
Dr Satya Prakash Garg
Former Executive Director, GAIL
Vice Chair-FICCI Comm on Disaster Mgmt.
President, Indian Society of HSE Professionals
Prof. Abhhay Kumar
Pratap University, Jaipur
Prof. (Dr) Beena Giridharan
Dy Pro Vice Chancellor
Curtin University, Malaysia