DR VANEETA AGGARWALFounder, CEO
Dr Vaneeta Aggarwal is an Entrepreneur, Higher Education Advisor, Keynote Speaker and Author
Our Founder is an Entrepreneur, Higher Education Advisor, Keynote Speaker and Author with more than 28 years’ experience.
Founder of Bizemag Advisors is an award winning Woman Entrepreneur, Jury member in Internationally acclaimed Stevie Business Awards, Invited Speaker on International & National platforms & Founder Member of International Group on Preventing Workplace Bullying.
She is a former Educationist from University of Delhi (India) with PhD and Post-Doc in Semiconductors and had contributed to original research with publications in Elsevier (London) & IJE (London).
Her passion of empowering youth with latest skills to join corporate as a professional or as a startup resulted in 3 core business areas namely: ·
- L’strategyq Higher Education Global (M&A) & Policy Advisors
- Bizemag Media publishing Business Strategy E – Magazine & broadcasting Bizemag Podcast & Bizemag channel along with providing branding solutions
- Bizemag Skill Academy : Mentoring Business School’s Students in Digital Marketing & Media Creation
L'Strategyq - India's Leading Higher Education Consulting & Advisory firm with Advancing Cooperation – that offers help in searching collaborative partner and developing structured strategy to enter International Business partnerships through Global Engagement.
- Specialised sectors – Higher Education & EduTech
- Helping Global Institutes in Indian market through several channels of collaborations with Indian Universities/ Institutes & Industry Training Cells as per legal compliance
- Strategic Consulting in Higher Education, Sustainable Education Goals through Employable skill developing online learning programs & EduTech sector for 360 degree vision and scope of collaborations at several levels in Higher Education space.
- In alignment with National Education Policy 2020 of Indian Government, which emphasizes on Internationalization of Higher Education.
- Bizemag Skill Academy rolling out employability enhancing skill Courses at low budgets in order to enable masses
- Business Strategy E Magazine for corporate learning
- Bizemag Podcast with latest interviews with Entrepreneurs and Professionals
L’strategyq is part of Bizemag Advisors that represents the brand name registered as “Bizemag LLP” under LLP Act of Govt of India.
“Globalizing Education ” summarizes the dream of our founder and CEO, Dr Vaneeta Aggarwal. It is our vision to provide a standardized level of higher education to not only Indian students but also International students.
Skill Education Empowers Generations
We wish to support our clients with a strategy plan to enter the Indian market and Indian Industry through mutually beneficial partnerships. Today India is undergoing a huge transformation in terms of Skill India, Start-up India, Digital India & Make in India.
Bizemag is member of Women Entrepreneur Program, Startup India Program, MSME by Gov. of India and FICCI
Today’s students do not only need theoretical education, they need to supplement it with Industrial hands on experience. We help in Industry-Academia partnerships, Institute’s collaborations, Mutual exchange of faculty & students, local representation of Foreign Universities without having to build Infrastructure or hiring multiple people.
Platform to Introduce world leaders to Indian Audience
We are also actively Presenting Indian platform to Reputed International Experts through International webinars 2020 including Chairman of Leading Swiss Management Consulting company & Formerly HR director World Bank and WEF.
Outwards Education skills flow
India is known for its IT skills all around the world. L’strategique has designed and developed online live skill development courses for international students and Universities.
The courses are customised with International curriculum and content with best in class faculty.
Global agents for Anti Bullying policy at workplace
L’strategique is member of an international group of professionals, which organises regular webinars to spread awareness about various forms of corporate bullying forms and counter ways to save oneself from being victimised.